Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Slipping

I have so many things I want to blog about! A new soup recipe I found, this cookie recipe I'm trying to get just right, and not to mention this amazing cheesecake I made. oh boy, where is all my time going...

I know..to sleeping...its just been that kind of couple of weeks you know.....when you don't want to do anything but sleep. Some might call it a slump. *lets out a giant sigh*

My local whole foods also is having a huge sale on all their bulk items! I went a little crazy stocking up on different flours, grains, nuts, and beans ETC ETC ETC ETC, and I still want to go back for more!

I am now on the hunt for some beautiful air tight, storage containers... I'll save all that fun sharing for yet another blog post.

stay tuned!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment