Tuesday, April 10, 2012

wonderland

What is life?
This past weekend was such a whirlwind of events. Lets count monday in and call it a four day weekend. ups and downs, ups and downs, but it doesn't even matter, I wont remember some of it in a few years.

What matters is what you have that stays through thick and thin..even if i have nothing now. Im going somewhere somehow in this life, it wont be like this forever.

Hopefully going to colorado this weekend to check out The Art Institute, suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up about going to the school, but i can still try cant I?

I just want out of here, I'm done with everyone here. I don't want to be surrounded by familiar faces, and familiar places. I want new, new, new. excitement.

Something other than feeling lost in Kansas City...



I dont see a path for me here, maybe i don't see one because i don't want one here.
I definitely don't.

what i wore saturday evening, i did throw on some cute pink corduroy boyfriend jean type pants rolled up, for Easter, but unfortunately didn't get a photo.

nothing special.


lace t shirt. f21.
 mid rise black jeans. h&m

 little cheetah print heels, (thick heels) f21.
ring.f21.
little crop under shirt. from my sister..
cant really see how neat my leather jacket is..but...korean brand, thrift.
gold earring, mothers.

i really need a better way of showing my outfits, taking photos with my mac...IS SO HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment